Koodo Community
Solved

No new bill? Second edition

• 30 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Koodo... you didnt give me my bill for the month of April. Now i have late fees

Ive waited a month now, and still didnt get it. I know i didnt get it, cause all i have is the march bill. I should have gotten the april bill long ago.

There is something wrong on your end. I found out the amount i owe from checking my credit score, but i cant pay anything due to my balance aperently still being $0 but stuck on the March bill.

Now i know there will be people who are going to say, "wait a few days" or " check through 611", but its already April 30th and i have NOT gotten the APRIL bill.

It will be May soon and im afraid i may not get Mays bill either. This is affecting me in a lot of ways. I refuse to pay the late fee since you did not give me my bill, yet.
icon

Best answer by Josie Koodo 30 April 2019, 20:02

@Suiseit as per previous post, you should get your E-Bill alert later today or tomorrow for your April bill that will be due May 23rd. The last alert sent to you was on March 31st for your March bill that was due April 23rd for $XXX.51.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you go to your self serve, do you see your bill for March 28?

Your bills are always delivered to your self serve
Userlevel 4
When does your billing cycle start?

Mine starts on the 28th and I haven't received my bill notification yet for my invoice of April 28th. I usually receive it around the 1st or 2nd.
Userlevel 5
@Suiseit as per previous post, you should get your E-Bill alert later today or tomorrow for your April bill that will be due May 23rd. The last alert sent to you was on March 31st for your March bill that was due April 23rd for $XXX.51.