Koodo Community
Solved

No network

Can't seem to make or receive calls and text messages, is their a problem with the network? I have restarted the phone, reset the phone to factory settings, cleaned and re-inserted the SIM card, nothing is working..

Can’t schedule a call back, nor is the chat working (brings me to the point where a link is provided to schedule a call back, only to say its too busy...)

icon

Best answer by Goran 28 May 2021, 03:22

You can also try putting the Sim card into another phone to see if the problem follows. And confirm that there hasn't been an overdue amount on the line.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can't seem to make or receive calls and text messages, is their a problem with the network? I have restarted the phone, reset the phone to factory settings, cleaned and re-inserted the SIM card, nothing is working..

Can’t schedule a call back, nor is the chat working (brings me to the point where a link is provided to schedule a call back, only to say its too busy...)

I'm not aware of any issues with the network.

You can contact a Koodo rep by sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can also try putting the Sim card into another phone to see if the problem follows. And confirm that there hasn't been an overdue amount on the line.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you buy the phone secondhand by any chance? If your SIM card works in another phone but not this one, then the phone is either blacklisted or the SIM card reader has failed.