Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No more Moto X Play?

I was just on the phones section under 'shop' and don't see the Moto X listed anymore... it was there just yesterday. I was going to head to the shop this weekend and pick one up. What's the deal?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Just because it's not available online doesn't mean the stores are sold out. Call ahead to the kiosk and ask if they have any in Stock.
ok thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also check best buy in your area they carry them and even with a special color back plate (Dark Teal)
Userlevel 4

Userlevel 4
^^^ Image from the Feb 19-25 Best Buy flyer
If you get this phone, wait until the Marshmallow 6.0.1 update comes out before you update the OS.  Otherwise, you could have issues sending and receiving MMS due to a known bug (6.0.1 will address this issue)
Thanks all for the info. I got it from best buy mobile. Was able to keep my old plan and its running awesome. No problems like the aforementioned MMS that red mage said so I must've gotten lucky. Thanks for all your help.
Mike James wrote:

Thanks all for the info. I got it from best buy mobile. Was able to keep my old plan and its runn...

Yours is running marshmallow?
Mike James wrote:

Thanks all for the info. I got it from best buy mobile. Was able to keep my old plan and its runn...

Yep 6.0
Mike James wrote:

Userlevel 4
Mike, glad to hear you got through with Best Buy Mobile