Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No mobile network!!

why is there no service in Waterford Ont? This is my only phone in the house and i am getting pissed off

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could be a network outage. Try toggling airplane mode, restarting your phone. If that doesn't work, take out your SIM card for a couple minutes and put it back in. If that doesn't work try to put you rSIM card in another phone to see if the problem follows or not. Ideally put a different SIM card in your phone as well. If you don't have another or no one who can help, I'd then suggest going to a Koodo store and ahve them test both with a good SIM and phone to see if the problem persists.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is no network outage in Waterford. Makes me believe it's either your phone or SIM card that maybe the issue as per Goran above.
I am in Waterford and I have no service either and my daughters as well, so must be an outage!!!
think Koodo should maybe recheck to see if there is a problem because apparently i am not the only one!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok, will check with our network guys. Will let you know as soon as I hear.

ty
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Talked to the folks and it turns out we use Bell's network in the Waterford area. We would have to log a ticket with them which requires a number of pieces of info from you. If your phone is not back back shortly you may wan to gives us a call so a ticket can be logged. Of course if this is your only phone that would be difficult to do.
Bernard wrote:

Talked to the folks and it turns out we use Bell's network in the Waterford area. We would have t...

Thank you it is back working now, appreciate looking into it!
Thank you
Cant get a hold of koodoo its been almost a week whats going on
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sandra Ryan wrote:

Cant get a hold of koodoo its been almost a week whats going on

Hi Sandre
Can you start a new post /question ?
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new

We need more information to help you with :) 
Drove across to south side of town and service was available there. By the time i drove home after buying what i needed at grocery store,service was finally back on after being out for hours at home...coincidence? Hummm. Oh well happy non the less...TY