Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No MMS, with or without data

LG Optimus One I can't seem to send or receive MMS. I've checked the forum and the solution seems to be enable your data, but I always have my data on and it doesn't solve anything. For the first few months, I had a little difficulty with MMS but not a lot. After that, I just stopped being able to send or receive MMS completely. I've tried using data, wifi, and both. When I hit download, it stays at 0% anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes, then just stops or says it was unable to download.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Have you tried resetting your APN to default?
Userlevel 5
If the rest of your data connection is working fine your best bet is to call into tech support to have them look at it. Something could be "stuck" on Koodos end that they need to fix. You can reach Customer Service (and be routed to tech support) at *611 from your Koodo Mobile phone or toll free at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636). Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 7
Also check to see how much available storage space you have left. That phone seems to go bonkers with less that 20mb remaining.