Koodo Community

Community

Solved

no data connection - Moto E

Earlier today I bought a Moto E. The account is active and I can make calls but I don't have a data connection. The status at the top indicates Koodo and LTE is selected (Ottawa).

Any ideas or is this a case for *611?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
If your device shows LTE then you have a data connection... What's not working that makes you think you don't?
Userlevel 3
Make sure you have the correct APN settings. I'm using my phone so I can't copy and paste them here, but someone else should be able to
Userlevel 7
Jrü Gordon wrote:

Make sure you have the correct APN settings. I'm using my phone so I can't copy and paste them he...

N: sp.koodo.com Proxy: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 Username: leave blank Password: leave blank Server: leave blank MMSC: http ://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc MMS Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 MMS Port: 80 MCC: 302 MNC: 220 Authentication type: No set APN type: No set
Userlevel 3
Jrü Gordon wrote:

Make sure you have the correct APN settings. I'm using my phone so I can't copy and paste them he...

Thank you Chad!
Userlevel 7
Jrü Gordon wrote:

;)
Jrü Gordon wrote:

I reset the apn and it worked like a charm.  Thank you both 🙂