Koodo Community
Solved

no cell service

• 15 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Tried resetting phone, powering off and taking out then putting back sim and powering on.

icon

Best answer by Dennis 15 June 2021, 07:38

I'm worried that it is koodo's fraud department that is causing this. 

But first, did you port your number over? I would contact the porting team to make sure it's not a porting issue (844) 232-7678

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Tried resetting phone, powering off and taking out then putting back sim and powering on.

What happened before you lost service? Did you recently switch to Koodo? Which phone are you currently using?

Just switched over yesterday, it was working all day yesterday and today... The phone is a motorola moto - e running android 10

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just switched over yesterday, it was working all day yesterday and today... The phone is a motorola moto - e running android 10

Have you changed your APN settings? https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/setting-data-your-non-koodo-phone

Trying not really working, it's frustrating because I can't find a person to talk to at Koodo, the call back thing says I have to wait until Wednesday to get a call back.... and my job relies on my phone working.

Fully set up the APN, nothing

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Trying not really working, it's frustrating because I can't find a person to talk to at Koodo, the call back thing says I have to wait until Wednesday to get a call back.... and my job relies on my phone working.

You can send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter and wait until they get back to you. Make sure you only send a message or else it will push you further down the line, resulting in a delayed response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm worried that it is koodo's fraud department that is causing this. 

But first, did you port your number over? I would contact the porting team to make sure it's not a porting issue (844) 232-7678