Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No cancellation.... Yes ,bill me again

past 31 october 2015 i tried so hard from Pearson airport through web  site and phone to cancel phone service and nothing.The recording asked me a code or something i had not. I was traveling abroad Canada and i got internet service just today and....i got a new bill !!! i sent a email few minutes ago and i still do not have answer or interest of koodo about my 1st post.....i feel so frustrated and i just want to end this. there is no option for cancelling service in the web site but billing still is on despite i,m not using the service at all........what to do????

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll need to call Koodo to cancel.   You can't do it through online.
1- 647-788-4337 , some people use skype or any other app to call them from abroad.

Did you try Chad's suggestion to change your pin?
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/hi-there-i-m-leaving-canada-for-few-months-and

If it's worked, use the code to connect customer service. If not, keep pressing 0 to get a rep.
Userlevel 7
Use Mayumi's advice to cancel properly but you will probably have to pay the bill though. Not finding the time to properly cancel before leaving abroad isn't a legitimate excuse
Ahmad wrote:

Use Mayumi's advice to cancel properly but you will probably have to pay the bill though. Not fin...

Hi there ! it,s not an excuse ...unfortunately you miss the point...thanks  for your good help !!!.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Use Mayumi's advice to cancel properly but you will probably have to pay the bill though. Not fin...

Were you able to cancel your service?