Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No Bonus 1GB in agreement

Userlevel 1
I just received the Koodo agreement for the Black Friday plan. However, I reviewed the entire agreement I didn't see the bonus 1GB mention anywhere. should I be concerned?

10 replies

Hey,  I have the same concern I am wondering if it's gonna be written somewhere about de +1GB it's not even written on the internet... on my account
Userlevel 5
You signed up, you have the bonus 1G to use , even though it does not show on your account yet. Just paper work that needs to catch up. Put your mind to ease and enjoy 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it's not here in 2 weeks, then start to worry! I think it should appear on self-serve
Userlevel 7
Koodo rep told me it will take 2 to 3 weeks for the data to be added, and that a text message will be sent out to everyone who got the promo telling them the gb was added. 
Still not here
Userlevel 7
Randomer2112 . wrote:

Still not here

Hi Randomer2112, You will have to give Koodo a call and talk to a rep about it.
Userlevel 6
Randomer2112 . wrote:

Still not here

Hey Randomer2112! Send us a detailed email on this secure link http://koo.do/11eMLdy and select "social media" as a category and we'll be able to figure out what happened.  Thank you 🙂
hi Koodo,
having the same problem, I followed the link above and I cannot send email to koodo rep. (service not available due to technical difficulties). Was told in nov-dec. last year it will take 2-3 weeks to show the 2gb in my account, yet nothing happened. Cris
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cristian Sipos wrote:

hi Koodo,
having the same problem, I followed the link above and I cannot send email to koodo rep...

If you can't send Email, then you have to call them.
*611 from your Koodo phone and option 5 > keep pressing 0
Userlevel 5
Cristian Sipos wrote:

hi Koodo,
having the same problem, I followed the link above and I cannot send email to koodo rep...

Hey Cristian!

That's odd, the extra 1 GB bonus should have been added to your account during this 2 or 3 weeks. Could you please login to your Self-Serve account and double-check your add-ons (Login, then click on View rate plan). You should see the "Bonus 1 GB Data". If not, give us a call.

Thanks