Koodo Community

Community

Solved

no 25 % walmart employee discount received yet its 3 month already and i am in plan

i am a walmart employee and i took the new plan with phone from koodo at walmart communication department in may. I know walmart employee gets 25 % discount and that is what was written in the documents that i received. But now i have already received my third monthly bill still there is no 25 % discount. I think this is taking longer than usual. Can some one look into this?
The plan i purchased was $45 plan with samsung mini S3 and it was purchased at walmart square one mississauga.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
This is a community full of helpful customers and as customers we have no access to your account. You'll need to call in to koodo and have a rep take a look. 611 from your phone
Userlevel 7
Hi Vikram,

Are you sure you get your employee store discount on a month by month plan? I understand getting the discount on your phone purchase, but not the actual phone plan. Since you are looking for an employee discount through walmart, I would contact your person who is in charge or pay/benefits at your store or your manager. They will be able to assist you and guide you in the right direction.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... The discount is not applied automatically just because you work at Walmart, you need to follow some steps to obtain the rebate... Speak with your manager, there is a form and documents to be attached... Once that is ready you will send it to Koodo and they will apply the discount... Enjoy!!!
Userlevel 7
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... The discount is not applied automatically just because you work at Walmart, you ne...

thanks. That new information you just added is really valuable