Koodo Community

Community

Solved

#Nexus6 on #Koodo

So I saw the rest of the topics regarding this very question, but they were kinda out dated. So I was wondering if we could get any information about #Koodo carrying #Nexus6. I mean Telus is the first one to have it and also Koodo had all other Nexus phones before, so I know there is a high chance but I'm wondering when will we be able to get this phone through koodo, approximately ofc. Thanks a lot in advance for all the information.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfourtunatley nobody will know anything until it happens so just keep checking back here for a pinned post on it and also Koodo's Facebook Page, that where they always make announcements about new device they will be carrying. I'm waiting on that and also the Note 4 and Koodo just finally today (well Friday) said that the Note 4 will be available from Koodo next Friday (Halloween). Since they just announced the release date of that and it's a week away, so with the Nexus 6 not coming to Carriers for awhile still I wouldn't hold your breath on an actual release date for a bit still.
Awesome! It was one of the best answers I got so far. Thanks
Is there a release date yet for nexus 6? I know from talking with them its on there list of phones but no confirmed date ...it mid February now...gezzzzz
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Craig Derbyshire wrote:

Is there a release date yet for nexus 6? I know from talking with them its on there list of phone...

Where did you hear it's on their list of phones Craig? I have yet to hear anything from Koodo in regards to the Nexus 6 and at this point I'd be surprised if they did start carrying it since it already been in the market for months.
Craig Derbyshire wrote:

Is there a release date yet for nexus 6? I know from talking with them its on there list of phone...

Talked to someone at kooda and asked them about it she said she did not have a date yet
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Craig Derbyshire wrote:

Yeah that just means they haven't heard anything about carrying that phone yet, so really don't get your hopes up.
Craig Derbyshire wrote:

Well unfortunately if they do not offer it by march I will probably change providers 😞 which is to bad as I do like koodo a lot their coverage is great probably the best I have used. The phone is just to costly to buy an unlocked to use on koodo.