Koodo Community

Community

Solved

nexus4 restarts when using skype video calling.

Hello, I have nexus4 and when i am using skype videocalling its rebooting automatically.every 4-5 minutes it restarts and sometimes within a minutes it gets restart. it is too irritating now for me. Can anybody help me?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is the app up to date? Have you tried to uninstall it and re-downloading the app?
Userlevel 6
Unfortunately, Skype is notoriously slow at updating their App for new versions of Android.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Its a known issue on the Nexus 4 with skype, as far as I know there is no fix for it at this time. Are you running your Nexus 4 in ART mode or Dalvik? Have you tried emailing the makers if Skype with your issue ?
YES I ALREADY CONTACTED SKYPE AND GOOGLE. SKYPE SAYING THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM IN PHONE AND GOOGLE SAYING THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM IN APP.. AND i DONT KNOW ABOUT MODE THAT ON WHICH MY PHONE IS RUNNING.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dhaval Kalariya wrote:

YES I ALREADY CONTACTED SKYPE AND GOOGLE. SKYPE SAYING THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM IN PHONE AND GOOGL...

OK SORRY DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU, Have a great day 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dhaval Kalariya wrote:

YES I ALREADY CONTACTED SKYPE AND GOOGLE. SKYPE SAYING THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM IN PHONE AND GOOGL...

WHAAAAAT… SPEAK UP 😛
Dhaval Kalariya wrote:

@denis: yes my app is up to date and my phone is ruining with kitkat.
Dhaval Kalariya wrote:

@paul: oh thats completely fine.you didn't offend me. Can you give me some solution for that.?