Koodo Community
Solved

Nexus 5 , revision 1 from LG at Koodo ?

Is the Nexus 5 @ Koodo the refreshed version from LG ? Source: http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/12/13/nexus-5-slightly-redesigned-by-lg-and-google-brings-larger-speaker-holes-and-buttons/ Tx

11 replies

Userlevel 2
The Nexus 5 is made by LG & Koodo does carry it.
I know that, it's just that LG made some sligh ajustements to the original Nexus 5, fixing some issues and I wonder before hitting the buy now button on Koodo website if I will receive this new refreshed version ?
Userlevel 4
MaximeRoy wrote:

I know that, it's just that LG made some sligh ajustements to the original Nexus 5, fixing some i...

I highly doubt anyone here, at a store, or calling Koodo would know those details. The only way to know for sure is by looking at the specs on Koodo's website. If anyone would know, the stores....MAYBE. Only because they would be able to physically see the phone.
MaximeRoy wrote:

I know that, it's just that LG made some sligh ajustements to the original Nexus 5, fixing some i...

Thanks
Userlevel 6
I'd doubt they carry that one, yet.
ok, maybe with the manufactured date I can ask the Koodo support to check ?
Userlevel 2
MaximeRoy wrote:

It would be extremely difficult to know because there isn't a way to search the inventory, nor would there be a way to know which device is which. I'd recommend waiting a couple of months to allow Koodo to get some stock in.
MaximeRoy wrote:

ok great
Userlevel 4
Koodo support cannot answer those kind of questions as we would not know.
ok 😢 thanks
Userlevel 4
MaximeRoy wrote:

ok 😢 thanks

Sorry. You're welcome all the same 🙂