Koodo Community

Community

Solved

nexus 4 problems

my nexus 4 has a broken screen for the second time, last time I bought a new phone. and the touch doesn't work, making the phone useless. could I get this fixed for free or atleast on discount? btw the digitizer still works

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Unfortunately, someone has to pay for the repair and it's not going to be koodo. No manufacturer includes the glass under the standard warranty. Koodo can help you to get your phone repaired by pointing you in the right direction but LG is going to have to do the actual repair. If you check kijiji there are ads for local shops that repair screens, I'd suggest trying that to save some money.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Unfortunately, someone has to pay for the repair and it's not going to be koodo. No manufacturer ...

Or look online on eBay for the replacement parts and then check out YouTube for an instructional video of how to do it and do it yourself, if your careful it's not really too hard to do it.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Unfortunately, someone has to pay for the repair and it's not going to be koodo. No manufacturer ...

^virtual star @ Paul
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

;-) just try the get official OEM parts as the cheap ones are made from an inferior material and will break much easier than actual gorilla glass.