Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Nexus 4 or Nexus 5 Medium tab total monthly pricing?

If I get a Nexus 4 or 5 and use a Medium tab on 30$ a month, how much would it add up to per month? I got 45.48$, which is too much for me. 😕

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Paul, On a medium Tab, you will need to add $5 to your plan. So on a $30 plan, that would make your bill $35 (plus tax) 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Hi Paul, On a medium Tab, you will need to add $5 to your plan. So on a $30 plan, that would m...

But doesn't it say a 15 % contribution with your bill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hi Paul, On a medium Tab, you will need to add $5 to your plan. So on a $30 plan, that would m...

15 % contribution is for your Tab. You have an interest free loan from Koodo of $300 (Tab M), and it will be pay down by Koodo's 15 % contribution and your $5/mo tab charge.
Sophia wrote:

So the total would be 40.40$ or 45.48?
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Paul, the 15% Tab contribution comes from Koodo, not from you. Your own is $5/month on TabMedium. So like Sophia said, it's $30 (plan) + $5 (Tab contribution from you) + 911 fees (likely $0.40) + applicable taxes. If you're in Quebec, that'd be $40.71 taxes in.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Or $39.55 if you are in Ontario (plus overages, if any),
Sophia wrote:

Oh, I get it now, thank you David! I thought the contribution was from my bill 😑.
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Paul, I simply broke down what Sophia and Mayumi had answered 🙂 The thanks should be directed to them 🙂 However, let's all be glad you now have a clear answer!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hey Paul I have the Nexus 4 and the Nexus 5 and it's definitely worth getting the Nexus 5 (black model is so much better with its soft touch rubber edited coating over the back and sides, it's like silk) if at all possible, it's so much better in so many ways. Just a heads up but the best thanks you can give someone for helping you with your issue is to star the answer or answers that helped you solve your issue.
Hello Im a little confused. I currently have the Nexus 4 (paid $150) and have $150 on my medium TAB and the $30 talk and text plan. How much would it cost to cancel the plan? Would i just pay off the $150 thats on the TAB? Thanks a bunch
Userlevel 7
Kevin Tran wrote:

Hello Im a little confused. I currently have the Nexus 4 (paid $150) and have $150 on my medium T...

The Medium Tab is up to - 300. Since you have $150, it sounds like you're on small Tab. No matter what the case may be, you're responsible for the Tab balance if you cancel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes. You will pay off remaining of the Tab and overage charges if any 🙂 Call customer service from your Koodo phone *611 option 5 and request the cancelation.