Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Nexus 4 issue - There is no audio with phone calls, the headphone jack only works from time to time - any advice? thanks :)

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does audio work with music or videos?
Dennis wrote:

Does audio work with music or videos?

Audio only works with music or videos sometimes 😞 we ended up getting a samsung galaxy last night 🙂
Hi I am having the same issue same phone, nothing with the jacks either when trying to phone out or calls coming in!
FIX/MAYBE. I dont know if my phone is fixed just yet but I saw a post on another forum that said to delete the Google play services cache in setting>apps>Google play services (under downloaded on mine, not running) >clear cache. I also went to manage space( right where I clicked clear cache) and clicked clear all data. Reboot. And This has seemed to do the trick. Good luck hope this works for you. 1 setting>apps>Google play services (under downloaded on mine, not running) >clear cache. 2 manage space>clear all data(won't break ur Google play either) 3 reboot
We ended up calling Koodo and as the phone was over 1 year old we would have to send it out for repair at our expense - we ended up buying the samsung galaxy 3 last night! To Mark Cheney - thanks for the response - will try and let you know if it worked! thanks!!!