Koodo Community

Community

Nexus 4 @ $300

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not that $350 wasn't a great deal for this unlocked travel-friendly device, but $300 is amazing. I got one at launch and it wasn't for me, but its value is unbeatable. Lower mid-range price for a lower high-end device is phenomenal. The N4 has replaced the S2X in terms of my general recommendations for an affordable Android device at Koodo.

7 replies

yes it is really great!!! is more than enough for me.. 😃
Userlevel 6
I have to agree with you here Philo! You get a whole lotta phone for 3 bags of gold. Absolutely amazing value!
Can this be purchased outright for existing prepaid customers?
https://shop.koodomobile.com/phones/prepaid/index.html it is available on prepaid 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not all that fond of the Nexus 4. No removable battery, no expandable memory, Hard to remove the sim card, it's like they took all the physical features I don't like about the iphone and put it into an android.
Userlevel 7
Everyone, brace yourself for the non-Koodo customers who are going to try and buy this phone outright and take it back to to use with their carrier and then get very upset and complain when they can't. Sound about right? Lmao
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

Everyone, brace yourself for the non-Koodo customers who are going to try and buy this phone outr...

That's most likely what's going to happen. Even then, Koodo just usually slaps $50 on top of the price for prepaid/non-subscribers, so even at $350, they're getting a great deal, they shouldn't be complaining too much!