Koodo Community

Community

New tab option

A big obstacle to customers joining Koodo is the inability to get the best phones for a reasonable price. I suggest you add an extra large tab option where you provide 650 off the full price of a top end phone. I.E iPhone 6, galaxy s5 and note 4 etc. Use the same plans as tab large, but with an extra 15 dollar per month tab charge.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
See, this is the problem... We all want great things for next to nothing these days and we keep using credit to get them instead of getting things we can actually afford. Tab L is already bad value compared to Tab M/S so this would make it worse. I can see people complaining already.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

See, this is the problem... We all want great things for next to nothing these days and we keep u...

These words need to be spread, shared, copied/pasted, shouted loud and printed in multiple copies!
Will to stop people complain is the tab getting to higher chopped price of the tab by use your phone os this way will no red tape only thing use it ones a day by calling or texting this way pay off faster? ? Large tab is wast of people's money
Userlevel 6
I'm ikaros fan haven lost property wrote:

Will to stop people complain is the tab getting to higher chopped price of the tab by use your ph...

Don't forget Fongo, Matthew!
Userlevel 1

Will to stop people complain is the tab getting to higher chopped price of the tab by use your ph...

I'm using fongo saves me money 300 minutes
is butter use data to call out but use it smartly this Way wen you out of the country using WIFI this way won't be paying long distance charges
Userlevel 1

Here website www.fongo.com take look
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You Fongo, me FreePhoneLine 😛