Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New sim card detected but no signal!

I bought a new koodo sim card today I went nano sim to micro sim but when I put it in my one plus one it does not work. I also tried it in an unlocked htc one mini and still no signal. does anyone know what the problem could be?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Have you activated it in self serve yet? Log in to self serve>mobile phone> change mobile phone> insert sim card number after picking an option> you're done.
I went to the kiosk to make the change. They said that everything should transfer over? I tried to access self serve but it said try again later. I also tried my nano sim and it still works. Do you know if I still have to activate the sim or does it need time to transfer my account on the koodo system to the new sim card? Thanks Daniel
Userlevel 7
Ben wrote:

I went to the kiosk to make the change. They said that everything should transfer over? I tried t...

No problem Ben 🙂 , that's pretty strange, usually your old sim won't work after you activate a new sim card. I'd make the change again in self serve later once it's up and running again.
Ben wrote:

I went to the kiosk to make the change. They said that everything should transfer over? I tried t...

Alright I will give that a try later, Thanks again Daniel, I'll be back if i'm still having issues. Cheers