Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to make or receive calls after set up. But can still text.

• 24 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Unable to make or receive calls  after set up. But can still text. Anyone have an idea?  Thank you. I reset and took my card back out. No luck. 

icon

Best answer by Dennis 24 November 2021, 04:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you port your number over? If so how long ago? 

Does your old carrier's sim still work? 

Did you reply yes to the port request text on your old sim? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When did you port your number in? Its a bit of a process that can take some time and ports over in parts before you have full service. The surprising part is that you can’t also make calls. Did you reply to texts you got for the port over request?

Thanks for the fast response. Yep I responded to the port from bell and said yes. Everything looks good and said transfer complete. Not much more then a hr ago.  Hoping by tomorrow should be ok.  My number is a business line so I hope things will work out 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the fast response. Yep I responded to the port from bell and said yes. Everything looks good and said transfer complete. Not much more then a hr ago.  Hoping by tomorrow should be ok.  My number is a business line so I hope things will work out 

Give it a couple more hours. Restart the phone again.

Let us know if the port is still not fully complete. 

Just reset my phone again and still nothing. Can't call out and nothing in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you still having issues? 

Yes on and off. But think it must have to to with service in my area. I was hoping the switch would fix my on going problem. But seems my location is just a pore cell phone area.