Koodo Community
Question

New phone Huawei p30 is it unlocked?

• 11 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi, I just purchased the Huawei p 30 pro phone pre-order. If I decide to sell it or gift it to a relative.. is it unlocked? I purchased the phone outright. What is the process to pass the phone along to someone else? Or, what is required regarding Koodo if I sell it?
Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi, I just purchased the Huawei p 30 pro phone pre-order. If I decide to sell it or gift it to a relative.. is it unlocked? I purchased the phone outright. What is the process to pass the phone along to someone else? Or, what is required regarding Koodo if I sell it?
Thanks!

Yes it's unlocked
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks!
Yes it's unlocked

Nothing else is needed if you want to sell or gift the phone. Just hand the phone over to the other person and it should work. Note that if you bought the phone on tab, you will still be responsible for the monthly tab charges