Koodo Community
Solved

New phone has yet to ship

Hello,

Last march 17th I ordered a S10 white 128gb.

Order number: HF026068221

At the time of purchase I was told it would ship within a week which is reasonable.

It's now been almost 3 weeks since my order was approved and the phone has yet to be shipped.          

Other customers who ordered the exact same phone days after me have received their phones days ago. 

Can someone be clear to me as to what's happening and when should I expect my phone?

Thank you!

Take care.

icon

Best answer by Ranjan Koodo 5 April 2020, 17:36

@Nah - I see one order number in that thread, and it was for a completely different phone.

I did get a quick answer from the team that shipping for your phone as of right now, is estimated for next week. Thanks for your patience! 

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In the webstore, the S10 was delayed by 6 weeks. (as of now).  https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/samsung-galaxy-s10Who told you that it would be shipped within a week? Can you get hold of that person again?

Anyway, I would suggest you send email to the webstore and ask them about the order koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Thank you for your concern Dinh,

One week was the estimated time given to me upon order.

I have contacted them several times but on each occasion the answers have been misleading.

I'm tired of employees giving me different reasons from covid delays, 3 weeks delay, 6 weeks and even that the order wasn't approved?

I just want a clear answer as to what's happening with my order.

Other customers have gotten their phone despite ordering days after:

https://community.koodomobile.com/android-81490/new-phone-delivery-7797182

So no backorder?

Thanks to anyone willing to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you track your order, what message does the system give you?

It says,

Your order has been processed and will ship soon.

It's been stuck at this status for almost three weeks now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Strange , I do see other posts that the device is apparently experiencing a shipping delay. If you think back to the 17th , shipping services were just beginning to feel the impact of COVID-19. It's very possible that is the cause of the delay. But idk for sure.  I'll see if I can flag a rep to see what's going on. 

Thank you!

Hoping to get an answer soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see your order in the queue, and do believe the likely culprit for the hold-up is a back-order for the specific version of the phone you ordered.

I’ve reached out to the web store team to get more info on exactly what’s going on, and hope to share a more up-to-date status with you once I hear back (which may not be until tomorrow).
Hang tight, @Nah - we’ll circle back with you here.

If that is the case, why did some customers receive the exact same model even when they ordered days after me?

Reference: https://community.koodomobile.com/android-81490/new-phone-delivery-7797182

Thanks for your help @Ranjan Koodo!

It's just that something doesn't seem right here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nah - I see one order number in that thread, and it was for a completely different phone.

I did get a quick answer from the team that shipping for your phone as of right now, is estimated for next week. Thanks for your patience! 

Thank for your help!

At last a clear answer.

Have a nice day.

Take care

So I just received an email response from the web store. They are currently back ordered with anexpected shipment of this upcoming week, April 6-10.