Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New Phone Activation

I just got my new phone yesterday (ordered online), I am told by customer service it is activated even though I did not activate it. Koodoo has sent me a new number ??? even though I will be porting my old number. I cant setup self sevice account ! I am new to Koodoo and confused. They also screwed up the financing details. Left message for webstore yesterday, no response. Please help

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Go and create a self serve account You can then change your number and choose to port in the number you want. What financial thing is wrong?
Thank you. What happens to the new number Koodoo assigned to me after porting ? The financial summary in the client service agreement is incorrect. It does not match the summary I got when I ordered the phone online on Nov. 28. The total I am paying towards the phone and the activation credit is incorrect.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alnasir Dhanji wrote:

Thank you. What happens to the new number Koodoo assigned to me after porting ? The financial s...

The number initially assigned to your phone will go back into a pool for reuse.
Userlevel 7
Alnasir Dhanji wrote:

Thank you. What happens to the new number Koodoo assigned to me after porting ? The financial s...

Can you remove your personal information and show us the details?
Alnasir Dhanji wrote:

The activation credit amount is incorrect - it should be $300 as per order email of Nov. 28 (cyber monday) and not $150. Also it should be 3GB data and not 2GB.
Userlevel 7
Alnasir Dhanji wrote:

The xtra gb is probably in your add ons..check via self serve. It would help if I could see your email and your paperwork. Again if possible please post (remove your personal information)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alnasir Dhanji wrote:

Hey Alnasir - I'm looking into this for you. I believe it's just a technical glitch due to the delay between when the order was processed and when the phone actually shipped/got activated. The correct amount and plan will be applied to your account. That said, let me get the exact details and report back. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alnasir Dhanji wrote:

Alnasir - can you shoot us a private message on Facebook and share a link to this thread? An agent will need to authenticate you as the account owner and can update your account accordingly.
Alnasir Dhanji wrote:

I just had a call from customer service from yesterday, she is looking to fix this. Thank you for your help.