Koodo Community

Community

Solved

new number issues

i recently changed my number. now my voicemail doesn't work, and 'my phone number' under these phones settings still lists my old number. help?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Werner, how recently would that be? It can take up to 24 hours for a ported number to work properly... but you can try to speed it up by removing the battery (if possible) and SIM card (for sure) for a few minutes and then switch your phone back on 🙂
Hi Sophia. I changed the number a month ago, and Ive taken out the sim card multiple times bc I use a BB for work with my sim card.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ack, a month is not what I call "recently"... I guess you'll need to call Koodo, Werner. The number is *611 and they will be able to reset your voicemail and update your listed phone number!
Userlevel 1
Some times wen you chage your number some times takes 24 hours for there system to know if error Message you may want take look at Sim card or cell may not be compatible usely it is tray software reset if that doesn't work call looking thay may help you more
Userlevel 7
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

Some times wen you chage your number some times takes 24 hours for there system to know if error ...

Hi Sophia. I changed the number a month ago, and Ive taken out the sim card multiple times bc I use a BB for work with my sim card.