Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New Black Friday Deals 2017

Userlevel 2
I was just wondering what Koodo usually does for Black Friday deals, lower prices on phones and tab deals or something else; or do they even do black friday deals?

52 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They have deals on phones, it's their bright Friday sale. It starts on Thursday so stay tuned! http://choosehappy.koodomobile.com/bright-friday/?CMP=KNCKDO0428Google_Koodo-ROI_Google_233373837575&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Koodo-ROI&utm_content=233373837575&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlszok8vL1wIVDGcbCh2cWgOhEAAYASAAEgJbG_D_BwE
Userlevel 2
Allan wrote:

They have deals on phones, it's their bright Friday sale. It starts on Thursday so stay tuned! h...

NICE! I didnt see that posted before 🙂
Allan wrote:

They have deals on phones, it's their bright Friday sale. It starts on Thursday so stay tuned! h...

I cant access the site all morning! :( 

Userlevel 2
Allan wrote:

it was alright earlier this morning and now its just crazy bad 😞
Userlevel 4
Allan wrote:

Website for Koodo is down just checked
Allan wrote:

I called koodo we'd to change my plans and they told me to wait till Friday for there black Friday deal on plans ...but I don't see any deals.
Userlevel 1
Allan wrote:

What is going on? Website is down. Koodo offered me this "great" deal in October...they would pay off my tab ($105), give me an upgraded phone if I switched to a med tab from a small tab, extra $50 off bill over 6 months. Good deal until I found out they changed their plans and I would have to pay $5 more a month to go from 3gb to 1gb...I passed. Was hoping to see what they were offering today, but doesn't look like I am going to get in.....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They have better plans as well!
Userlevel 2
Robert wrote:

i wish they gave a sneak peek lol
Robert wrote:

then it would not be surprise now would it! 
Stay Tuned!
Userlevel 2
Robert wrote:

i wish i knew what time it started lol
Robert wrote:

When does the sale end? Does anybody know?
Robert wrote:

I think it ends monday night..
Robert wrote:

Gos - Ok, thank you so much.. I think it might end Sunday night though. In my past experience, If they say it's on until the 27th that usually means that it ends at the end of the day before..

K, thanks 🙂

Robert wrote:

I just switched from bell to koodo on friday after 20s yrs with them.. i feel so liberated
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Haley, Cyber Monday is still part of the sale period. Hence Gos is right. :-) 
Robert wrote:

Ah, I see. Got it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So this is last year promo of many carriers: https://mobilesyrup.com/2016/11/22/canada-carriers-black-friday-cyber-monday-deals/

I think this year, we will see something similar.

Userlevel 2
Dinh wrote:

So this is last year promo of many carriers: [url=https://mobilesyrup.com/2016/11/22/canada-carri...

looking at this again, i see no sales on iphones and well that sucks..
Dinh wrote:

So this is last year promo of many carriers: [url=https://mobilesyrup.com/2016/11/22/canada-carri...

When I search it says $0 on a medium tab, but then chose the iPhone and md tab and it still wants to charge over $500 for the phone.
Do "Bright Friday" sales generally sell out? Or are they good so long as you get them that day? Looking for a phone for me and my daughter!

Userlevel 2
Tammy Manor wrote:

Do "Bright Friday" sales generally sell out? Or are they good so long as you get them that day? L...

I hope they dont sell out fast, I wish i knew what time it started so i can check things out bc I have my eye on a phone lol
Tammy Manor wrote:

Do "Bright Friday" sales generally sell out? Or are they good so long as you get them that day? L...

looking for new phone too, hope they don't sell out fast
Userlevel 2
Buy online from the US!  Plenty of unlocked and deals going on right now.

Zero issues bringing up a Moto G5S Plus from B&H in New York.  Arrived in 3 business days.

Don't plan on buying another handset in Canada again. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris wrote:

Buy online from the US!  Plenty of unlocked and deals going on right now.

Zero issues bring...

Why? I shop both Canada and US online. With the current exchange rate it's usually not a bargain to buy from the US. B&H does have great customer service though.