Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New activation, phone arrived can't register for self serve

Just received my google pixel in the mail, it is a new activation and came with a sim however there is no phone number listed anywhere and the sim cannot register to a network and ultimately I can't sign up for self serve. Order # HFO16863283

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go into settings in your phone and under "About" should show your phone number when you pop in the SIM Card. Phone orders all come preactivated on your new account.
Userlevel 7
Dejan,

You would of gotten a confirmation e-mail with this information. You should also have a flyer in the box with information on how to proceed and where to find your information.
The only two emails I got were for the initial order and shipping confrmation. The box has a purchase slip, sim card, and flyer but no phone number. Putting the sim in the phone and it won't connect to a network automatically, I even went to choose manual, found koodo but still won't register to the network. The phone number doesn't display , says it can't find the number from the network. No agreement email received.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DejanSpasojevic wrote:

The only two emails I got were for the initial order and shipping confrmation. The box has a purc...

Hi Dejan - looking at your account it looks like the line is now active. Let us know if that's not the case and we'll sort it out for you.
DejanSpasojevic wrote:

The only two emails I got were for the initial order and shipping confrmation. The box has a purc...

This is not the case. The new sim still won't connect to a network and no email of client agreement has been received.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DejanSpasojevic wrote:

Sorry - I confused it with the other line on your account. How about now? I just received confirmation that it is in fact now activated. I see 3 lines on your account now. Let me know if you've received an email confirmation and if the phone's up and running (try rebooting if you don't have service).