Koodo Community

Community

need to put money on my data, but system is saying there is a system error and cannot do??

need to put more data on phone

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you trying to add a data top up to a plan with shock free data, add data to a prepaid plan, change plans or what?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Clear your browser cache and try again in private / incognito mode. If it doesn't work please let us know and give us more details as Allan asked plus anything else if there is please.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Steven, looks like you were able to add a 300mb add-on today after all. All is well? 
Hi there, I'm having the exact same problem.

I've tried deleting the cache and using incognito, but its still saying "Proxy error. the proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request. Error reading from remote server".

I need to add on an additional 1gb for $20 quite urgently.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm assuming that you're postpaid? The server might just be down. It's not ideal but you can just continue with the regular pay per use data amount or what is offered by text once you hit 100% and send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter explaining the situation and ask for a correction to added data to be 1gb for 20 dollars.
Goran wrote:

I'm assuming that you're postpaid? The server might just be down. It's not ideal but you can just...

Hi Goran, thanks for your reply. Yep - I'm a postpaid customer.
I've already hit 100% and my data is turned off. I'd rather not have to go down that alley unless I have to. Do you have an ETA as to when the server might be up and running again?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

I'm assuming that you're postpaid? The server might just be down. It's not ideal but you can just...

The Mobile Masters are customers, just like you. We have no insight to the internal workings of Koodo.