Koodo Community

Community

Solved

NEED MY PHONE! SON DISABLED! AGENT DID NOT RESTORE SERVICE!

How long til my service is restored??? Just talked to an agent tonight before closing at 8 and service still not restored on my phone! I have a disabled son and need access to my texts and phone. I am so mad right now. He said it would be restored and now they are closed!!!

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Was this due to you not paying it on time?
Userlevel 4
Have you turned the phone off and back on again AFTER they restored the service?
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Have you turned the phone off and back on again AFTER they restored the service?

This Man deserves a cookie!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

He's had enough cookies.
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Timo, are you saying I'm fat? I blame your Igor bars....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

(walks away looking at the ceiling and whistling nonchalantly)
Userlevel 7
Guys, I'm 100% sure that her son just enterred the password in too many times and the iPhone temporarily disabled itself. to "Me": This is a feature of the phone and has nothing to do with Koodo. If anything, you should be calling Apple to ask what to do. Furthermore, your only option is to wait until your phone un-disables itself or you can wipe the entire phone to access it.
Userlevel 4
Ahmad wrote:

Guys, I'm 100% sure that her son just enterred the password in too many times and the iPhone temp...

I re-read the post and it would be her son that is disabled which is why she is upset her phone is not working. I could be wrong. It has happened many times here lol.
Userlevel 4
It would be nice if the OP responded...