Koodo Community

Community

Solved

need invoice of past purchase of phone from koodo because I need the serial number/IMEI of my Samsung Galaxy S2 to prove a phone theft

I am not an active Koodo monthly plan customer anymore but I bought my phone from them.My phone was recently lost then recovered from a person who the thief sold it to.(long story)I don't have the copy of my invoice nor the box of my phone which contains the IMEI/serial number to prove that the phone is really mine. I also need it for a police blotter to arrest the suspect. Will koodo have a record of my past transactions even if I'm not a present customer anymore?I still have the self-serve account but it has no transaction history anymore.Please help!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey there,

Since we cannot access your account on the Community, I would recommend giving us a call at 1-866-995-6636 from a landline so that we can try to retrieve your account and assist you further. Please note that we will not be able to provide you with a copy of your invoice but we should be able to give you the IMEI number.

Our hours of operation are:  Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 7pm 
Hope this helps!

If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Tayeb A wrote:

Hey there,

Since we cannot access your account on the Community, I would recommend giving us a c...

Thanks for the quick reply Tayeb A.I live overseas in the Philippines now it would cost me a lot to call that number. Would it be possible to have a live chat with a representative?I also emailed your customer service already. I hope they can help me.Any record will help, as long as it comes from you.