Koodo Community

Community

Solved

need help with data

I have a samsung ace2x and i just turned on my data for the first time, but its not working. I cannot download a picture text and cannot connect to google maps or anything internet. How can i fix this? please help

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Michelle, Follow the instructions on the following link to set-up access to Koodo's data on your cell phone: http://help.koodomobile.com/plans-add-ons-data-and-other-services/data-basics/how-do-i-setup-data-on-my-non-koodo-phone Hope this helps!
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Michelle, Follow the instructions on the following link to set-up access to Koodo's data on...

I did this and it wont let me click on anything, no save nothing. and everything looks like it does on the chart but still unable to use data
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Michelle, Follow the instructions on the following link to set-up access to Koodo's data on...

Turn the phone off, remove the battery, remove the sim card. Let it sit for 2 minutes, re-assemble the phone and turn it on, see if that works
Mathieu wrote:

ok it works now thank you so much