Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Need help contacting koodo rep regarding online order.

Ordered phone online cannot reach koodo. Emails says my order request will cancel if I do cannot reach their web store number.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is the order number? Perhaps a rep can help you here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sounds like we need additional verification done relating to your credit history. Give the webstore a call. Leave a message if you have to with a number where they can reach you. 
I don't have a phone as it was damaged with water a month ago.  I've had trouble reaching the nearest store in Banff and when I got there the phone replacement deals were only valid online.  Now I cannot change my address without calling, which I cannot do.  Help !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cameron Sweetnam wrote:

I don't have a phone as it was damaged with water a month ago.  I've had trouble reaching th...

Phone replacement deals?  Not familiar with those, unless you are referring to those offered by an extended warranty. If the latter a quick call to the number here should get next steps going, else the local store in Banff should be able to sell you a replacement phone.  

You can call using Skype, a friend's phone, or even a pay phone to the 1-800 number: 1-866-995-6636.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cameron Sweetnam wrote:

I don't have a phone as it was damaged with water a month ago.  I've had trouble reaching th...

@ Cameron, there are no phone replacement deals so unsure what you mean.

I see you were able to login to your account yesterday. What challenges seem to be facing re your address change? There is a $10 service for one of our reps to do it for you, so I'm trying to help you avoid that. 
Cameron Sweetnam wrote:

I'm looking to buy a new phone and pay out the old tab, but my address is not recognized in the list of addresses and it keep telling me there's an error on your end when I attempt to update ! I've been trying to suspend my services because I havnt had an active phone for over a month and am paying for nothing whilst I try to get a new one ! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cameron Sweetnam wrote:

You can easily suspend your phone online by simply logging in. Look for the lost/stolen link. As far as the address, we use Canada Post software to verify it. Send us a private message on Facebook and we can help look into it.