Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Navigation Problems

Is there a way to remove recent destinations on navigation on a Samsung Galaxy S II X phone?

8 replies

You can try this solution gleans from AndroidForums: 1. Settings 2. Applications 3. Manage Applications 4. Select Filter 5. Select All 6. Select "Maps" application. It will show the following Total xxx MB Application XXX MB Data xxxMB if it is other than 0 this is your recent destinations 7. To clear recent destinations, select "clear data" button.
there is no manage applications on my phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go into your settings Then click on application manager, slide sideways till you come to "All", scroll down to Maps and click on it, then tap the clear data. Tada No more recent places in the Nav App.
I tried to follow the instructions in the manual. I do not have the option manage applications. I have the Samsung Galaxy S II X phone, maybe the option to manage aplications is not included
Bob wrote:

I tried to follow the instructions in the manual. I do not have the option manage applications. I...

You tapped on the settings gear, then on Applications to get to the next menu? Manage Applications should be there in the Applications Menu. Without it you have no way to remove applications off your phone. They wouldn't exclude it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bob wrote:

I tried to follow the instructions in the manual. I do not have the option manage applications. I...

Follow exactly what I said above and it will work. Your going into the setting for the phone not the app to start right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4