Koodo Community

Community

Question

My voicemail isn't working

Its a Samsung s4. I have the $30 Canada wide plan. I'm in Caledonia, ON.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you give more details please? What exactly isn't working and what have you tried?
I can't receive my messages. I called myself from another phone to see if I can leave a message and I can. When I call voicemail there is just silence. I haven't tried much else. I am not phone savvy and I didn't want to make things worse.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jennifer Muilwyk wrote:

I can't receive my messages. I called myself from another phone to see if I can leave a message a...

What happens when you call your own phone number and press the # key to try to access your voicemail?
Jennifer Muilwyk wrote:

I can't receive my messages. I called myself from another phone to see if I can leave a message a...

I didn't know I could do that. I'll try later when I see my friend
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jennifer Muilwyk wrote:

You could also try it on your own phone as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jennifer Muilwyk wrote:

Actually, it is best to try it from your own phone, as there may be a need to reset your voicemail, and that can only be done from your own phone.

Jennifer Muilwyk wrote:

I tried it on my own phone and from another phone. It didn't work either way