Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My Unlimited Weekend Minutes are Eating into My AnyTime Minutes.. :/

My plan has 500 Canada-Wide Minutes + Unlimited Calling Weeknights (starting at 5pm) and Weekends starting at 5pm Friday until 8am Monday. I just got this plan and a new billing cycle started yesterday. I made a local 17 minute phone call Sunday around 2pm and check my usage and see my AnyTime minutes are down to 483.. 

Everything I've read here says they shouldn't take away from Anytime, but mine has. 
C'mon Koodo!

6 replies

Userlevel 2
It might be possible there was a delay in billing from the previous bill cycle.  Most roaming is not calculated until they receive the usage from the alternate provider.  Example if you are on a Bell tower using their service, Koodo would not deduct the minutes until they receive that information from Bell.  Might this have been the case?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you check your usage, it should show you

Minutes you have used/ your allotted minutes.

So, in your case it should say 17/500 if they took away your minutes.

What is your usage circle say?
it says 0/483
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karl Stepnazzi wrote:

it says 0/483

Looks like somehow you have been assigned a 29 day billing period this month. 29/30*500=483.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karl Stepnazzi wrote:

it says 0/483

If you changed to the plan on the first day of the new billing cycle, that would make sense.
Karl Stepnazzi wrote:

it says 0/483

Thanks David and Timo. That makes sense. Guess it was just a funny coincidence it lined up exactly with the amount of talk minutes I used lol