Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My TAB balance went up. Why?

I've had the same phone for 4 years now.  A few weeks ago when I checked my TAB balance there was only $10.36 remaining.  I checked today and it says $13.58.  Why would it ever go up?  I've paid every bill in full and on time

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Sarah,

This is a positive credit which keeps accumulating until it reaches 150$, It's part of your current plan. This credit can then be used towards the purchase of a new phone.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Sarah,

This is a positive credit which keeps accumulating until it reaches 150$, It's part of...

What if I don't want a new phone... Or I collected enough points with a credit card that  I can just pick one up at Best Buy. Is Koodo that hard up for money that it will venture into gauging ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Sarah,

This is a positive credit which keeps accumulating until it reaches 150$, It's part of...

Well I guess you don't have to use the free money towards a new phone. Eventually you'll get a replacement and you'll have 150 dollars off towards one. Get a cheaper one and sell if you want. It's a credit it's not more money being "gouged" out o subs.