Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My service was suspended in March. How come I'm being fully charged for April when my usage is zero?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it your last bill? Are you no longer a Koodo customer(cancelled account)? or suspended for non payment?
Userlevel 7
Hi Jacqueline,

Typically service is suspended when you owe Koodo money, that money accumulates over time. Plus, I don't think Koodo actually stops billing you if your service gets suspended, I think they use it more as a wake up call to get you to pay or call in to make a payment arrangement. 
Suspended for non payment but only had $70 left to pay until the regular bill arrived this past week charging me fully for April as if I had no suspension.
Userlevel 7
Jacqueline Allan wrote:

Suspended for non payment but only had $70 left to pay until the regular bill arrived this past w...

I suggest you call  Koodo to make the payment or arrange a payment arrangement to get your service started again. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jacqueline Allan wrote:

Suspended for non payment but only had $70 left to pay until the regular bill arrived this past w...

Yeah so there most likely still billing you until you either get caught up, or cancel your bill and then pay it off. You should call and get it taken care of so they dont keep billing you .
Also just yesterday got an email attachment cancelling my extended warranty, but still have regular warranty on parts until June. Right now I would like to pay off the past due and cancel my service completely, but wonder how they handle paying off the the phone , which came as a zero charge at the start.
Userlevel 7
Jacqueline Allan wrote:

Also just yesterday got an email attachment cancelling my extended warranty, but still have regul...

If you log into self serve you will see your current tab balance, shall you cancel your service this is the amount you will need to pay on top of your existing bills.