Koodo Community
Question

MY SERVICE HAS BEEN HORRIBLE for MONTHS NOW

• 14 June 2019
  • 7 replies

I cannot believe how far the customer service has dropped with this company. It used to be so enjoyable. Now I think you have gotten too big...Like Bell and you no longer care.
You sent me an email asking how I am doing and NO WAY FOR ME TO RESPOND!!!!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you further elaborate what the issues you are having are?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think they outlined "sucky service" "dropped calls" "failed text messages" and "zero customer service" :)

All jokes aside, I'm not experiencing any of that personally and I'm only a humble prepaid user... so what could be the cause of your problems you think?
I am trying to tell you I have no service and your answer is to schedule a callback.
You can't call me if I have NO SERVICE.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am trying to tell you I have no service and your answer is to schedule a callback.

You could schedule a callback to any number that you can pick up (it doesn't have to be the same as your Koodo number). Make sure that number don't block KOodo number (1 (866) 995-6636).

Alternatively, you could contact them via facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or twitter

By the way, how did you get the "no service", were all bills paid?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You don't have any service at all or keep dropping?
Where are you located?
for months I get 'failed to send' as messages for my texts.
I miss calls because they don't ring. Sometimes when I'm calling out I don't get connected.
I can't call them for help if I can't get a network signal. When I do try to call, I get sent to Koodo Assistant. When I try to look for help in here, I get sent to community chat so I can talk with other customers?
Today I got an email asking how I was doing. And it was a noreply email.
Last night I got a voicemail notification at 10:27pm but could not connect to listen to the voicemail. A half hour later, I was able to connect and heard that the voicemail was from 5:30pm that same day.
It took 5 hours for me to be able to get it and this is my only phone!
I have a business that uses this number. AND, if my house was on fire I can't even call 911!!
But my phone bill is paid regularly. That's the important thing. I am paying regularly for a service that is intermittent and spotty.
I was told last the problem could be that all the towers in my area are owned by Bell!! Does that mean I need to switch to Bell to get a signal??
I am beyond frustrated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You mentioned "months" of bad signal in door but was it ever good before? How about outdoor signals?

Also have you tried the phone in different area or different phone? What phone are you using?