Koodo Community
Solved

My screen freezes then fades to black- LG G3

Out of nowhere my phone decided to start freezing and then sometimes glitch and always starts fading to black. Normally, once I click my power button it comes back to normal for either seconds, or minutes and then it happens again.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Try taking your battery out and putting it back in after 30 seconds.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is a known issue with the G3. If is under warranty then I would contact LG to send it in for repairs. If it's not under warranty than I would suggest doing a factory reset on your phone. This happened to my friend and he had to buy a new phone as it wasn't under warranty.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are still using the original battery, it could be near the end of its useful life, or it could have been damaged somehow.

If the battery is culprit, take it out and dispose of it properly. Replacement batteries are not that expensive for the G3 and are user-changeable.

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_7/165-1210552-3122231?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keyw...
I have gurrented solution for this problem if anyone wants that trick reply me or contact me by Facebook.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Abdul Samad wrote:

I have gurrented solution for this problem if anyone wants that trick reply me or contact me by F...

This is an old thread but feel free to share your solution here so that everyone can see!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Abdul Samad wrote:

I have gurrented solution for this problem if anyone wants that trick reply me or contact me by F...

Videos for a rainy day:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lg+g3+motherboard+problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Abdul Samad wrote:

I wouldn't advise anyone her to contact anyone other than Koodo via Facebook or other social media. If they're unwilling to post help here, they may try to get something out of you.