Koodo Community

Community

Solved

"my plan can't be changed at this time (PPI-6)". What does it mean?"

I'm trying to eliminate one of my adds-on, but the system answered that my plan can't be changed at this time (PPI-6). What does it mean?, Why can't I change it?. My phone is n android and I'm with KOODO since last september 2015.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm not sure what that error code means. But try logging out and back in then try it again.
Hi Chadwick, I did it but get this answer "your plan it is not elegible  to be changed at this time (PPI-6).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jesus wrote:

Hi Chadwick, I did it but get this answer "your plan it is not elegible  to be changed at th...

Okay, im sorry your having issues. Give customer support a call and let them know your having issues and give them that Error code, they shouldnt charge you for the call. Your other option is emailing them through Self-serve, however that route will take a bit longer.
Jesus wrote:

Hi Chadwick, I did it but get this answer "your plan it is not elegible  to be changed at th...

What is the phone # to call someone at head office? I am getting the same error when I tried to do it in Self Serve. I need the USA long distance plan!!!
Userlevel 7
Jesus wrote:

*611 from your Koodo phone, the rep there will be able to help you out!
Jesus wrote:

I tried that # the other day and it didn't work... ugh

Userlevel 7
Jesus wrote:

They are typically open from 9am to 9pm!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What add on do you want to eliminate?

I'll do it, Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jesus wrote:

I'll do it, Thank you

Answer Mayumi's question above, She may be able to give you a quicker answer 🙂
Hi Mayumi, I'm trying to eliminate the unlimited long distance to US
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jesus wrote:

Hi Mayumi, I'm trying to eliminate the unlimited long distance to US

You should be able to remove monthly add-on through self serve.
Their system is sometime glitcy... try clearing web history and try again.
If you still have issue, then you have to call in. there won't be charge as Chadwick mentioned.