Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My phone is a Samsung galaxy S 4 & I have a 15 top up account I put 20ish in it expecting my bill 2 b paid & it's not I threw out the recite

The other day my phone said I needed to top up my koodo voucher. So I did that, I usually put $15 on but this time I got one of those 20 ones. So I topped it up and today it tells me I have no money on my phone. OK well I didn't spend it on anything else and I'm not made of money so I can't afford to buy abother one. I threw out the recite as usual because I just assumed the money would go on but it didn't. I have a Samsung galaxy S 4, I have a $15 pay as you go plan. It's irritating how the one time I pay extra it says I payed nothing.
icon

Best answer by Tayeb A 6 August 2016, 20:04

Hey Amber,

Have you tried to log into your Self Serve account to confirm if the transaction has been completed? It's usually recommended to take a snap of the receipt if you did not confirm that the top up was successful. Feel free to send us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter after reviewing your account on Self Serve.

Thank you!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey Amber,

Have you tried to log into your Self Serve account to confirm if the transaction has been completed? It's usually recommended to take a snap of the receipt if you did not confirm that the top up was successful. Feel free to send us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter after reviewing your account on Self Serve.

Thank you!