Koodo Community

Community

Solved

my online bill seems to be late this month (aug 2017). Usually shows up online around the 9th. Is there a corporate problem?

as in the title

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm not aware of any issues. Sometimes it can vary. So you haven't gotten a notification nor does it show up in self-serve? I'd give it at least a few more days before is be concerned. If there's still nothing you can always send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to find out for sure if there's some sort of issues and it'll be sorted out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your invoice should be available Rob. I can see it on our end. 
As of 1:50 pm Aug 14, it still says you do not have a balance owing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rob MacLaren wrote:

That is correct! Your last bill is from July 7th to August 6th. A payment was made on the 10th of July which covered the outstanding amount and now you have a 17 cent credit. On page 4 of the pdf invoice you can see the dates. That invoice doesn't show the payment you made since it was after the bill was released. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rob MacLaren wrote:

If his billing cycle is 7th to 6th of the month, then he should have received his Aug bill for from Aug 7th to Sep 6th by now?
I'm sure he is talking about August bill...?
Rob MacLaren wrote:

yes, I am looking for my August bill
Userlevel 1
Rob MacLaren wrote:

My August bill is not showing online either.  The charge shows on my account history but there is no bill to view or download.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rob MacLaren wrote:

@Rob
Your bill date is 6th and if you don't receive your bill yet, then it's seems later than normal.  But 7th was holiday and it might effected your bill...?
I would wait for another couple days and if you didn't receive your bill, then contact them through FB message.

@Alison
What is your billing date?  They sometimes update total due first and attach the bill next day.  Just another day or 2 and login to self serve again.
And if you still have question, then create your own post using this link please.
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new
Userlevel 1
Rob MacLaren wrote:

My billing cycle is the same as Rob's - the 7th to the 6th of the following month. Today is the 14th so a week later than the beginning of the new bill. I see the charge on my account history, but the "current bill" is last month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rob MacLaren wrote:

Sometimes, your account history/ Total due update sooner than E-bill itself. (Not at same time), but if it happened, It will get update by next day.
So, please wait 1 more day ( or 2) and login again. You should find your bill the. 
I know it seems their system send you a bill late this month. 
Send them message if you don't receive your Ebill in next few days.
Userlevel 1
Rob MacLaren wrote:

OK, thank you. I send a message through FB Messenger? Or?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rob MacLaren wrote:

Yeah, this is what you should do!
Userlevel 5
@Alison and@Rob, looks like we have a slight delay with this bill cycle this month.  The team is working on this and you'll see it within the next 2 days. 
Userlevel 1
Josie wrote:

@Alison and@Rob, looks like we have a slight delay with this bill cycle this month....

Thank you Josie. 
Josie wrote:

@Alison and@Rob, looks like we have a slight delay with this bill cycle this month....

Josie, it appears that last months bill has been posted and I know I've paid it. Not only that but the bill has had late charges added because I hadnt 'paid' it by Aug 1st. I have reached out to Koodo on FB but they sent a message back that it would be many hours before they would be able to get back to me due to them being 'backed up'. What do I do now? I dont usually have FB active all day and I cant wait around for a phone call that I dont know when will happen?? What's going on?
Userlevel 5
Josie wrote:

Alison and Rob - your bill is ready to view in Self Serve. @ Rob, I looked at both your July and August bill and confirm there are no late payment charges...that's a good thing!!
Userlevel 1
Josie wrote:

Josie, thank you so much for letting us know! I'm glad this got sorted out! Yes! my bill is there! :) 
Userlevel 5
Josie wrote:

Awesome Alison! Thanks for confirming all is well!!
Josie wrote:

Josie, thanks for getting it all straitened out. My bill is now the correct one. Hopefully we wont have to call you again next month!
thanks again
I have also not received my bill for August 2017 and am usually billed on the 10th of each month.  It is not the 16th and I was doing up my expenses for work and I need that bill to complete it.  I am using a computer to access the bills.  When I click to see my current bill it only shows July.  I'm hoping that it will be fixed shortly as the messages above.

Thank you.
Userlevel 1
Janice O'Connor wrote:

I have also not received my bill for August 2017 and am usually billed on the 10th of each month....

Janice, I'm sorry you are also having troubles. But I'm glad you wrote because clearly this is not an isolated issue since there are several of us now in the same situation. If it helps, I found that I could see the August invoice charge if I went to my account history while in "self serve". That doesn't help re downloading a bill, but if you can screenshot/print that account history you might be able to submit that with your work expenses (?). good luck! 
Userlevel 1
Janice O'Connor wrote:

I have also not received my bill for August 2017 and am usually billed on the 10th of each month....

See Josie (employee) comment above. So, hopefully we'll see the bills by Friday!
Userlevel 5
Janice O'Connor wrote:

@Janice, thanks for your patience.  Your August bill is ready to view in Self Serve.
Janice O'Connor wrote:

Yes, I received my notification the other day. Thank you so much. I hope it hasn't caused too many issues.
I have a similar problem! I hope it resolves in the next few days as others have mentionned it should. Because my "amount due" has updated but not my bill  (which still shows July), I was afraid I would get late charges.