Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My Nexus 4 is having a lot of problems. Can I get a new one considering my warranty is not up?

Since I got the phone any program that runs both the camera and the audio restarts the phone. These would be basic apps like Skype and snapchat. Also my keyboard has stopped TOO many times! Finally this morning, my screen wasn't responding as it should. Can I get a new phone or nah?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
You can call in to *611 or visit a Koodo Kiosk and arrange for warranty service but replacement or repair would be up to the manufacturer at this point unless you want to pay 25$ for a priority replacement.
Userlevel 4
Back up the phone and do a factory reset first, if possible. If that doesn't work, follow the steps above.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately, Nexus isn't Apple, so the best you'll get is a free service to get your phone repaired if it can be fixed. If you tried what Zaphod told you, and didn't work, then you should give Koodo a call. Here's how to do a hard reset : http://support.bell.ca/Mobility/Smartphones_and_mobile_internet/LG-Nexus-4.how_to_perform_a_hard_reset_when_my_lg_nexus_4