Koodo Community

Community

My Nexus 4!!!!

Userlevel 2
My props to Koodo for still having the Nexus 4 in inventory. I just completed my work upgrade on Monday and received the phone today. Totally pumped for my N4 😃!!!!!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats!!! Now to have fun with it, are you going to root it? 🙂
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

Congrats!!! Now to have fun with it, are you going to root it? :)

Nah, I have no reason for it since it's networked unlocked. I am going to customize the hell out of it though 😃.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats! We all love new toys, hehe.
Userlevel 4
Myke, I share your excitement. There was a part of me that is sad that I had to say goodbye to the Note but it was slowly starting to gain the ability to fly into a wall any day now... Posted from my shmancy new N4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Awesome Myke you are going to love it coming from the Nexus S. WOW your not going to want to put it down man, and the best part is you don't need to use a memory booster every 10 minutes or at all anymore. I envy you right now because that feeling of an upgrade that huge is better than sex IMO. ENJOY
Userlevel 4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Awesome Myke you are going to love it coming from the Nexus S. WOW your not going to want to put ...

I would agree only because the excitement for new tech lasts longer.
Userlevel 2
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Awesome Myke you are going to love it coming from the Nexus S. WOW your not going to want to put ...

Getting to be able to play some top notch mobile games without any hiccups is awesome 😃. I've themed it out. My locker screen is Doctor Who, my Go Launcher theme is a Fire Skull.