Koodo Community

My lg g3 wont send texts its less than 2 months old

• 5 January 2016
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
I just got this phone not to long ago recently it started bouncing in and out of signal and just staying out of signal im getting fed up with it

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hello Austin, 

Are you still having issues with reception and text messaging on your device?

Let us know :)
Userlevel 7
So it can send texts but you're actually issue is that your service is cutting in and out? First I'd make sure the sim card is inserted properly and in-place. Second, what city/town and province do you live in?
Userlevel 1
Im in ottawa and it will say i have signal but wont send the text
Userlevel 1
Im in ottawa and it will say i have signal but wont send the text
Userlevel 1
Im in ottawa and it will say i have signal but wont send the text Koodo's towers is far out this the problem and there towers are not as high this rosion cut in and out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Im in ottawa and it will say i have signal but wont send the text Try navigating to settings... Wireless and networks... Mobile network... Network selection...

Choose manual and wait for the phone to finish scanning.. Choose Koodo or Telus as the network. Is this a regular text you're trying to send or a picture message. If it's a picture message, make sure your data is turned on.
Userlevel 1
Im in ottawa and it will say i have signal but wont send the text Regular text and ive trued that im really good with electronics and im outside of it at the 416 but ive been her before using a koodo phone i had a nexus 4
Userlevel 5
Im in ottawa and it will say i have signal but wont send the text Hey Austin! I would suggest replacing your SIM card. They are $5 and can be purchased at any of our Koodo kiosks http://koo.do/1YM8LhV :)