Koodo Community

Community

Solved

my lg g2 is not working what do i do

well i had my LG G2 and i recently got the screen replaced and now the phone looks like it froze and none of the buttons are working and the screens not responsive but the screen is still on and cannot be turned off and i don't know how to fix it 😕

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
try holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds. That will usually trigger an emergency restart and reboot the phone.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

try holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds. That will usually trigger an emergenc...

the power button and the volume buttons are not working either
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

try holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds. That will usually trigger an emergenc...

I would take it back to the place you got it repaired from. That doesn't sound right.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I fixed it by letting the battery drain and turning the phone on and now it works fine now thanks for the help thow
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

If the phone is frozen the power button will not seem to do anything when you press it. It will still shut the phone down if you hold it long enough.