Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My Koodo phone bill.

My Koodo phone bill was only $100, which is a bit more than 1 monthly bill, I tried paying it like I always did, same debit visa card, and it failed 15 times or more, and now they got me cut off, I haven't even used my phone in a month, which is leading to the loss of work shifts, and they're still billing me full months of phone bills. The worst service I've ever seen. They even got my self-serve app blocked, I can't even make payments on there anymore..

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Tristan, Have you tried other payment methods? Like another credit card or via your bank?
Robert wrote:

Hello Tristan, Have you tried other payment methods? Like another credit card or via your bank?

I don't own or want/need a credit card, and paying with Debit Visa is paying via bank. Literally tried everything ! 😕

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

An online banking payment is NOT the same as a debit visa payment. If you have not tried that, you cannot say that you have literally tried everything.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

@Tristan, the last successful payment with your card was in early April. Prior to that there a few times when the card was declined by the financial institution. That is what happened again. I would recommend paying your bill via your bank's online system (you will need your Koodo account number) or in person. Your Koodo account is indeed in suspension mode at the moment. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

You will need to contact Koodo to reconnect your line after you pay your bill.  Note that there is a reconnection fee
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maxime Jalbert wrote:

DES caliss de crosseurs!! Au prix que ca coute ces astis de gramant là! Me semble ca serait juste...

This is what Google Translate gave me

DES caliss of crosseurs !! At the price that costs these grammes astis there! Seems like it would just be normal to be able to pay easy caliss !!!

Can you clarify what you are trying to say?
Pouvez-vous préciser ce que vous essayez de dire?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maxime Jalbert wrote:

DES caliss de crosseurs!! Au prix que ca coute ces astis de gramant là! Me semble ca serait juste...

A few Quebec slang curse words. It might be good that google didnt translate them well! As for Maxime, lets try to keep it all in one thread. https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/your-website-was-made-by-morons