Koodo Community

Community

My kid changed my draw pattern for my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime...now i can't use my phone.

My kid changed my draw pattern for my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime...now i can't use my phone. I bought the phone online...so i dont actually have the proof required by the phone company to help me resolve this problem. What can i do now. The phone service is through koodoo.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello James, 

When you forget the password, don't you have the option to restart it with your gmail account?
Robert wrote:

Hello James, 

When you forget the password, don't you have the option to restart it with yo...

I can't remember the Google account password
Robert wrote:

Hello James, 

When you forget the password, don't you have the option to restart it with yo...

I just want to use my phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello James, 

You can visit here to reset your Google Account Password:
https://accounts.google.com/ForgotPasswd
Robert wrote:

Hello James, 

I've already tried it. I've tried hard reset which djdnt work either
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello James, 

You tried to reset your password, and couldn't reset it, or resetting it and using that password didn't work with your phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello James, 

You'll have to reset your password with the link given and then wait 24 or 48 yours I forget the length of time and then you'll be able to log into the device again and only with the Google account that was logged in before the reset buy using the new password.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
After entering your password wrong 5-10 times you will get an option to enter your back up pin (You set this when you first put a swipe lock on your phone) or the option to reset via the google account on your phone.