Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My Galaxy Nexus isn't able to go on the net. Anyway to fix?

I have my fathers old galaxy nexus and I'm not able to go on the net unless it's on wifi. Is there a way to fix this?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have to setup your Data's APN settings. -Navigate to your phone’s connection settings menu (menu name may vary by phone) -Create a new APN profile and enter the following configuration settings into the appropriate fields: APN: sp.koodo.com Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 http://koodomobile.com/en/ab/non-koodo-phone-data-setup.shtml
Userlevel 6
You might want to try a simpler "Reset to Default" in the list of APN's before taking the time to manually create a new one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

You might want to try a simpler "Reset to Default" in the list of APN's before taking the time to...

Koodo never carried the galaxy nexus, just the nexus s (and now the nexus 4). Reset to default won't help if the phone wasn't originally from koodo.
I actually was able to find the full instructions from link that Dennis came me. So now have 3G net when not on WIFI. Thanks everyone for the help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
James Courchene wrote:

I actually was able to find the full instructions from link that Dennis came me. So now have 3G n...

Glad it worked 🙂