Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My data won't work on my LG G4. I'm using the Network mode: GSM/WCDMA/LTE. Would I need to set up a specific APN? or Network operator?

Hi folks. My data won't work on my LG G4. I'm using the Network mode: GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto. Would I need to set up a specific APN? or Network operator? Living in Nelson BC.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah here is koodo APN Name: KOODO APN: sp.koodo.com Proxy: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 Username: leave blank Password: leave blank Server: leave blank MMSC: http ://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc MMS Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 MMS Port: 80 MCC: 302 MNC: 220 Authentication type: No set APN type: No set Tap menu key, then tap Save. Make sure the radio button is selected to activate data. The frequencies are compatible so it should work And choose Koodo as network operators and make sure your data is enabled in settings under data usage
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you just get your g4 from a different carrier or is it with Koodo? Did you just sign up with Koodo or is it something that randomly stopped working?
Switch to "LTE" in the case of 4G internet connection and then again search for networks and choose auto network selection. Hope that works.