Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My data usage shows different on my phone and on the koodo website??

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 with koodo,and i have 500 mo of data each month. If i look in my phone, it tells me my cycle is from may 24th to june 23rd and that i have used 149 mo. If i go on the koodo website, it tells me my cycle is from may 6th to june 5th and that i have used 376 mo. I don't know which one is accurate and i don't understand why they're different. Is there a way to sync them so they tell me the same thing?? This is very confusing.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes there is. Your phone is set for a different monthly cycle than your plan. Go to settings, data usage, Mobile data limit. Set your limit at whatever it is for your plan, in this case, 500MB. This unlocks the ability to change your monthly cycle. Select data usage cycle. Change cycle. .ake it what if is for your account and you'll be good to go!
Goran wrote:

Yes there is. Your phone is set for a different monthly cycle than your plan. Go to settings, dat...

Thank you!!!
Userlevel 4
Goran wrote:

Yes there is. Your phone is set for a different monthly cycle than your plan. Go to settings, dat...

Usage on your phone will be always different. It will always show that you used more data. When you send MMS your phone will show that you used data. Koodo don't consider that as data usage so there will always be some difference between them.